The Egyptians saw the Egyptian scarab (Scarabaeus sacer) as a symbol of renewal and rebirth. The beetle was associated closely with the sun god because scarabs roll large balls of dung in which to lay their eggs, a behavior that the Egyptians thought resembled the progression of the sun through the sky from east to west.
A depiction of a scarab beetle was also used in the making of jewelry in the form of pendants, bracelets, rings, and necklaces and was believed to hold strong magical and religious properties.
· Material: Cast in quality designer resin
· Color: Sandstone Yellow
· Artistically sculpted with traditional hieroglyphs and symbols
· Great Egyptian piece, makes a perfect gift for any occasion or holiday
· A stunning artifact that can work as a stand-alone décor or used as an ashtray
· The Egyptian Scarab Beetle was used as an amulet or a good luck charm by both the rich and the poor in Egypt, so wish your friends or beloved ones good luck with this amazing figurine.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: KHANKHALILI
- Weight: 2.00lb